Friday, May 13, 2016

What Orphans Taught Me About Love

👉🏼 Side Story: the boy in the photo is named Angel. The last day we were at the orphanage he sought me out to give me a hand written letter saying how thankful he was that I came and how much he loved me. I cried. A lot. I hope that one day I may get to see Angel again.
3 Years ago I made a trip to Mixco, Guatemala that significantly impacted my life. I made the trip to help serve at an orphanage (Miguel Miguel Magone Guatemala) in the only ways I knew how. I combed out the hair of baby dolls, I played, I photographed and filmed, and I loved.
Work Play Love is an incredible non-profit that helps to support this orphanage and I could not be more thankful to have had the opportunity to serve with them.
Below you can read the testimonial I wrote a few years back.
If you or someone you know is interested in loving on some children and amazing staff members please consider joining or sharing this organization.

"Learning About Love in Guatemala" - Work. Play. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment